September 29, 2005

Dakota's 2nd Grade picture


This is Dakota, my 7 year old. His latest picture is the bottom one, in 2nd grade. On the top, that was from last year, really, only one year ago. So, do I have a future hippie? Maybe. Is he trying out for "The Strokes"? Maybe. You know, I see his hair everyday but it wasn't until this pic came out that I realized how long it is getting. Lisa and I both like it, and are letting him grow it out. I don't know how long though. If we let it grow through the year, we could be looking at a serious headbanger. A new gentleman in our church asked about our "daughter". I imagine if Dakota knew that, he might want a cut. Oh well...I must say, it is amazing how much he has grown in a year, hair and all.

4 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AlterNet: Blogs: Peek: Shame caucus
Posted by Evan Derkacz at 10:36 AM on September 29, 2005. Shocker. Roberts has been confirmed as perhaps the most powerful interpreter of law on planet Earth.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a snickerdoodle cookie recipe site. It pretty much covers snickerdoodle cookie recipe related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that my son's future in-laws like long hair on boys.

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah,
the girl comparison thing won't get it. You have to wait unitl he gets a girlfriend and the hair starts causing his face to break out. Can't tell you how many times I heard the daughter thing(with my mop top son in tow) b4 he finally decided to get it cut.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let him keep it Rob. Am i That bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home